FTX wins PC PILOT's Classic Product award with a 95 score :)

John Venema

Very well deserved John, you and the rest of team orbx have done something special and amazing.. long may your success continue.

or to put it another way.. get the rest of the set finished  ;D ;D ;D those desert textures look amazing..

Regards

Maurice.

Congrats to the team as well as the freeware developers, admins etc.

You guys deserve every bit of praise from this community.  Simming will never be the same.

Cheers and thanks,

To the Orbx Team,

I am proud of you, even though I have never been to Australia, and before FTX, didn't know Adelaide from Brisbane. But now, thanks to the shared imagination of the FTX experience, I think I now have a better working understanding of part of your great nation, at least from the air. Understandingly, the good will and respect of a distant Canadian does not carry as much weight as that from more significant peers, but nevertheless, such is still mine to give, and you have it, because you earned it. Right from the start, the Orbx "revolution" demonstrated a committment to excellence in the creative arts far in excess of the standards necessary for commercial success. The resent decision of leadership to refuse to exchange expediency for integrity has added good character to your known attributes. I wish you every continued success in the future. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Spirit Flyer  

• 3 weeks later...

This issue finally showed up at the book store.  I'm glad to see some excellent screenshots of the product.  Often times I see a product reviewed and the screenshot done by the reviewer show the product in very poor light, but that is not the case with this review.  The reviewer did and excellent job of capturing the beauty of FTX.

Archived