[EXPLAINED] Holger Mesh Installation

Jimmy UK

Hi everyone,

I want to give the Holger Mesh a try, I was wondering if it is safe to install this Mesh ontop of all my current Orbx collection or will I have to do a fresh install and install the mesh just after the AU SP3 disc and then patch.  Just wanna be safe before I go ahead.  You can see all the products that I have currently installed in my signature.  I would apreciate your thought's because I'm excited about getting this mesh installed.

Cheers

Jimmy :)

Hi Jimmy,

the mesh files will reside in their own scenery library folder and it's perfectly safe to install it on top of everything else. If, for some reason, you don't like the files or want to test something without, simply deactivate the "FTXAA_HOLGERMESH" entry in your scenery library menu.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks for the speedy reply Holger, I'm currently downloading now.  I'm looking forward to trying this product, thankyou so much for the extra information on disabling the mesh etc, ect.  I don't think I will be disabling it though Holger, your work and the Orbx team work is amazing.  Simply the best ;)

Thankyou

Jimmy

Archived