YXFV - Newcastle Westpac Base

Badger

Evening all.

My first post on this forum!!

Just been flying about around AU Gold (having used by voucher yesterday - thanks Orbx!) and thought about landing at YXFV when I realised that might prove a bit tricky as you can see from the screenshot.

Anything you can do to fix this?

Cheers

Badger

Posted Image

Badger,

First of all welcome!!  I have a solution for you, but you wont be able to land in that plane, its a helo base!  but that said our designer has already made the westpac base, so here you go.

www.voz-ai.org/VASAR/newcastle_westpac_FSX.zip

This is what you will get vs. your screenie!

Posted Image

Sorry I dont have more screenies on this computer of this base, but please take some when you have had a chance to fly it, so I know you got it working ok.

Cheers

AC

We are just trying to help the landscape one hospital and rescue base at a time TC, as things progress after I consult with our scenery guru's maybe we can seperate the RL buildings and VASAR base stuff so maybe John can include it in a freeware realease if there is enough interest, we hope to have at least the major hospitals in all capital cities done in the next 6 or so months depending on the commitments of the scenery team with their non FS lives lol, Mike and Dave really have been doing a phenomenal job behind the scenes, Mike is not even from Australia so is doing a fantastic job having never seen any of these areas in RL and going off pics and sat images of the areas, for those of you who have seen these areas in RL can tell how great they fit.

Cheers

AC

Archived