OZx Releases OZx 3.3 and Libraries 1.1

Jay Kae

OZx announces the next upgrade in its continuing series of freeware small airfields and scenery.

Released today is our OZx3.3 Upgrade, and an associated update to the OZx libraries (to version 1.1). This has been a labour of love for our dedicated team of flight-sim junkies.

The OZx3.3 Upgrade package includes ten great new airfields in Tasmania, Victoria and Western Australia. It also features over thirty new photo-real landscape items and landmarks such as minesties, quarries, lakes, prisons and even a not-so-top secret satellite tracking station. We've also toiled away on visually updating some of our favorite airfields from previous OZx releases, adding new fencing, vegetation, static aircraft and lighting. This release also contains some new documentation, including a tour guide to a round-Tasmania flight, and other goodies.

The OZx3.3 Upgrade is a particular treat for flying in South-West Western Australia, with the areas around Perth and Bunbury getting some pretty intensive treatment.

There's too much new stuff to describe in this short passage, so visit www.aussiex.org where you can check out what we've created on the forums or download the OZx3.3 user manual in advance. Otherwise, just jump straight in, download OZx3.3 and get flying. Tell us what you find on your travels and maybe post a screenshot or two of your discoveries.

To download OZx 3.3 http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1459-ozx-33-upgrade/

To download OZx Libraries 1.1 http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/1458-ozx-libraries-11/

hey thanks for the new updates. will you include BAllina next time please and the big prawn? also could you do the Byron Bay lighthouse in all it's glory and if someday Hoxton Park the way it used to be and Bankstown that would be very very appreciated.

In the mean time I am rocking in my flights now thanks to ORBX and OZx :)

"Quote - Flying a simulator Has never been more realistic" This was from a Korean Captain I took to the airport the other day who is Just getting into FSX and he knows about ORBX but he is stuck in fs9 :( I hope he joins us soon. :)

Archived