Installation Problems

calum438

Hello,

I have recentley uninstalled and re-installed FSX. When I go to install AU Blue, Green and Gold, adter the isntallation FTX Central is opened up and message comes up: Regioin Files Validation Report. FSX file does not exist C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture\veg_Broadleaf_ChestnutMaple_FA.dds. I t repeats this numerous times with different tree names( i think) I have checked FSX and the regions all work. The next problem I had was when I went to INstall YBBN and YMML and YCDR:

"YBBN Brisbane International V1.0 has not tottaly been installed because of the following reason:

Cannot open the file: C:/USers/Calum/AppData/Local/Temp/nsp20CC.tmp

You will have to run this utility again to completely install YBBN Brisbane International Airport V1.0"

This repeated for each Airport.

My third problem  ::) is that when I tried to download YPMQ, YCUN and YPLC I get a message saying you need permission to open the following files

I know I have a lot of problems but please help  :(

Calum,

Now the situation worsens.

I'm sorry but I don't follow, you have completely uninstalled FSX, FSX folder deleted, FSX reg entry deleted, followed by a fresh install of FSX, then both FSX Servicepacks applied (starting up FSX between each SP installation)

And then only then have you attempted to reinstall your FTX regions, yes?

Yes I had completely reinstalled FSX then SP1, but SP2 came up with an error sayin you need the English version of FSX. So you gave me the instructions whic I followed. But i found I already had a path called SetupPath So now I am stuck

Archived