[RELEASES] Schedule of releases leading up to xmas

John Venema

John-

By the end of Feburary I would of paid for 4 of them, now I wasn't planning on buying all of them, but after seeing this deal im thinking otherwise. I won't have enough money till the 2nd week of January 2011 to do this, is there anychance of this "deal" being expanded?

All I am asking is - how do you do it?

Coffee.

Actually both PFJ and NRM have been in development simultaneously since right after PNW was released,

and having just completed a full tour of all the NRM airports Neilâ„¢ has worked his magic on (Every single airstrip within the coverage area!), let me just say this... your all in for a treat :)

As long as it's just coffee  8)

Thanks. Sounds great!

I believe JV doesn't  mind a Bourbon also. I am sure it helps the creative process.  ;D ;D

John-

By the end of Feburary I would of paid for 4 of them, now I wasn't planning on buying all of them, but after seeing this deal im thinking otherwise. I won't have enough money till the 2nd week of January 2011 to do this, is there anychance of this "deal" being expanded?

Aidan, re-read what John said here again, http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=28923.msg246036#msg246036  The promo has a 2010 time limit.

So lets be mature about this OK

Just a small niggle, John:

I have them all on order from PC Aviator, and on DVD not download, which is my preference.

It means I will miss out on the promo because of my loyalty to the 'other' Australian based FS shop which has looked after me well down through the years.

I accept the terms of your commercial arrangement, but this is just a small reminder that there are others who are your keen customers but who use a slightly different route for purchase.

Just a small niggle, John:

I have them all on order from PC Aviator, and on DVD not download, which is my preference.

It means I will miss out on the promo because of my loyalty to the 'other' Australian based FS shop which has looked after me well down through the years.

I accept the terms of your commercial arrangement, but this is just a small reminder that there are others who are your keen customers but who use a slightly different route for purchase.

Firstly this offer has not yet been formalised, I'll get around to it soon. Secondly, we've worked out a deal with PC Aviator so they can offer this to their customers also - http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/pages.php?pageid=18

Wow, buy 8 get 1 free.  Isn't it a bit demanding, especially for Xmas? 

Buy 5 get 1 free --- I'll definitely go for it and it's more reasonable.  "Joy to the World" rather than "Joy to those Richests"

With respect, I agree with this poster.  Eight costs a ton of money.  Probably more than $250. 

I'd probably just buy one (like Orcas I), then buy the Swanson when it arrives.  That's maybe only $60.

Wow, buy 8 get 1 free.  Isn't it a bit demanding, especially for Xmas? 

Buy 5 get 1 free --- I'll definitely go for it and it's more reasonable.  "Joy to the World" rather than "Joy to those Richests"

With respect, I agree with this poster.  Eight costs a ton of money.  Probably more than $250. 

I'd probably just buy one (like Orcas I), then buy the Swanson when it arrives.  That's maybe only $60.

Good for you Ryan. Grab what you can afford.

Seriously folks, we're not expecting many people to be able to take up this offer, so hold onto your underpants please ....  It's just a little token gesture to reward those customers who invest in all of our new holiday releases. There's no need to make comments about affordability or "value" - after all, you're not exactly embracing a supposed xmas spirit if you're grumbling about a company giving something away for free  ???

I'm a little tired of some of the comments so I will lock this now. I will make a formal announcement about the xmas stocking stuffer deal later this week ok?

Archived