A repaint for all you Melbourne rotor heads

Ryan Mason

Hi all,

Thought I would take a break from the usual and do an existing Helo paint.  This is VH-IXX Microflite EC-130 based at YMMB, This company also has 2 EC120's another EC-130 and an A Star AS-350

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

AC

how did you land on that roof, I tried landing on the terminal building at melbourne and sank straight through, got some weird looks from the waiting passengers, very embarrasing.

Just starting to enjoy the odd helo ride I like hovering at the end of a busy runway on dusk and play chicken with the tinnies, dont tell casa.

great shots BTW

Kman,

I could tell you that its because I am a super experienced pilot, but I wont, What you were actually seeing is part of out VASAR scenery package for Melbourne, its the Royal Melbourne Hospital Helipad that its sitting on, some fantastic scenery created by Toranamadman, part of our scenery design team, just adding to part of the ORBX world one landable building at a time!  Andrew, they are fantastic helo's I took off from the Yarra helipad with them back in feb and also from their base at YMMB, it was an expensive time but worth every cent!

Cheers

Ryan

• 6 years later...

Archived