Blue & Gold purchase

wombat

Hi Guys,

Just been to The Filghtsim Store and ordered Blue & Gold, at the end of my purchase it gave me the download option when I select the DVD option, how can I contact Flightsim store to confirm this fact?

Also I did not get order numbers, do these come with the DVD?

I did not mean to infer that the Orbx crew are not smart, I was just surprised that when the transaction went through the next screen to appear had an option to download Blue & Gold, this I thought a bit odd as I had ordered the DVD version, but I did jump the gun, I should have waited for emails to arrive confirming DVD delivery.

Hi Wombat,

Regardless of the option you select you still can download the packages after purchase. Orbx products are the only ones so far that allow that :) You only have one order number because they are both on the same order, but you will have two different registration keys. So enter the same order number and order date for both and then the unique reg key.

And by the way your order was shipped this morning so enjoy.

Thanks AusFlightSim, unfortunatly I do not have my new laptop yet, need some more cash, just getting the programs together so that I have all I need when laptop eventually gets to my house.

Archived