Busselton - Crash Box at Parking Slots

Koyote

Hi all  :)

I have a problem with Busselton version 1.5. When i try to start rolling from parking slot 3/4/5 or 6, then the plane crash when you reach the taxiway. Parking slot 1/2 and 7/8 work normal. Is this a bug? Or is something wrong with my installation?

Regards

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded the Busselton freeware and I got the very same problem. Also, the extra runway texture over the runway. I'm not really an expert here, so maybe that's a stupid question but, where's the Busselton Control Panel? Is it ingame FSX or do I have to look at some directory?

Thanks in advance.....

Hi again,

I even installed the newest orbX libraries but no Control Panel for me. Should I maybe install an FTX demo too to get it work? Should this demo be from Australia or it's ok to use the one for PNW too?

As for the order # missing at my signature, not sure if I didn't make it clear enough but I haven't bought anything (yet) so I don't have one. I just use the freeware stuff. Is this forum only for buyers?

Thanks in advance....

Yes, of course, it's the same problem as these two guys describe in this topic: http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=13445.0 .  I can't provide a screenie right now as I'm not at home but I will. The funny thing is, I got this only when I start from Busselton, never when I head to land at Busselton. It's like a curved runway texture, very blurred, at places showing over the actual runway and in places goes underneath the runway ( doesn't show, seems like it goes down). The aircraft stays on the actual runway though, "sinking" in this blurry texture when it's over the runway. I'm going to post a screenie as soon as I'll be able to take a short flight,

thanks very much indeed.

Archived