The edge of reality

alan2

Whats it like being at the edge of reality ? Like looking at the edge of the universe ? Well folks , I can tell you , I've been there !! ( No,no,no  dont lock me up !!pleease) It's  true, and Ive got the photographic proof.

Its not something that will get you excited . On the other side of the edge of reality looks well , ummm ......I found it by accident whilst fooling around ( that'll teach me )  ...it all started at Starks in the early morning...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aargh, horrible , not going there !

Try heading due east from Darrington for about 15 minutes .....

The edge of the world is very stark and you don't know whether to put your toe across the line , or not ...

Best not to chance it!

It all started pretty great - fine pictures... but then... towards the ending... i know... i know... it was ment to be so... and: at least i now can imagine how one possible end of the world may look like... don´t like it...  ;) but nevertheless: i really like the pictures!!

have a nice flight

They are nice.... and to peek over the Orbx border!..

Got so much to look forward to with the new releases but wouldnt it be great if Orbx covered the desert areas of the US

That would be absolutely fabulous... and in fact there are soooooooo many, many areas around the globe(!) where it would be great, if ORBX would cover them!! but who knows what is there up to come - so let´s look what the future may hold :D!

have a nice flight

Archived