VH-GKK

helialpin

Hi all! Beeing a rotorhead and for my FTX-flying I´ve started to bring a repaint for one of the two australian EC-135 I´ve found to FSX - the VH-GKK. I´m still struggeling with the spec-texture (the red shimmer of the main color isn´t perfect right now) but if I con sort that out I´ll upload it to avsim (if you´re interested)

At the moment my EC is waiting in Brisbane for the first AU gold flight:

Posted Image

Guest Private-Cowboy

Hey guys,

1.) Please keep the conversation english. This is an english speaking forum and we should act and write accordingly. I'd find it quite impolite not to do so given the fact that the vast majority around here does not speak/read/write the not very wide spread language you (and I) normally use. So please...

2.) I se no reason why you should not release the beauty. It's very well done and the reddish shimmer works for me. Here are a few impression from a flight around Avalon...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3.) Are you planning to repaint the other australian EC-135 by any chance? I mean the VH-ESZ. Here's a HUGE photo...

http://www.emergency.qld.gov.au/downloads/ECsideonview.jpg

Very nice mate, is this for the Nemeth payware Ec135? if your interested in EC135's I have photos off 2 that are based at moorabin and are flown by Microflite.  One is the standard microflite red paint and the other is a helo owned by the burbank corporation in grey colours.  let me know if your interested and I will post the pics.

Cheers

AC

Hi guys!

Seems that some European guys are entering Australia  :D

Glad to see you like my paint. I´ll upload it to avsim.com and flightsim.com this weekend. Yes, my paints are all for the Nemeth design EC-135.

I´m thinking of doing the Queensland EC as well. But I´m not sure how long it´ll take. Which model should I choose for the paint? Passenger or VIP?

AC, if you´re posting the pics I´ll have a look! I´ve been looking a while for Australien EC-135 but pics are rather rare and hard to find.

Please keep the conversation english. This is an english speaking forum and we should act and write accordingly. I'd find it quite impolite not to do so given the fact that the vast majority around here does not speak/read/write the not very wide spread language you (and I) normally use. So please...

Was... I mean what ? You are German too (or Swiss, or Austrian)?  :D  I really didn't know that.

Very nice repaint and shots !  8)

Guest Private-Cowboy

@Mango: Well not really, I lived half my life on one side of the atlantic and half on the other side, plus a bit of Asia. I live in Germany atm and work here because my wife (she's Italian) needs to finish her Ph. D. here - who knows where we'll head then. My wife's got a crush on Singapore and since it's a big biotech city...

@helialpin: Nice to hear we might get the Queensland EC as well. I see nothing wrong with invading down under  ;D - honestly, FTX changed the way I think about sceneries and since I started to fly in FTX, other stuff like Utlimate Terrain just does not cut it anymore for me. Besides I've seen quite a bit of both sides of the atlantic in the last flight sims. I appreciate the change of location.

@aussiecop: There are more than two EC-135 with aussie reg? I only find two at all. Would be nice to see some imgs of the unknown ones. Every list I saw only showed the VH-GKK and the VH-ESZ.

I´ve uploaded my paint at www.avsim.com and it´s already available there. I hope you´ll have fun! Queensland will follow ASAP.

@Mango: it seems that the number of German speaking people in this forum is growing: barnstormer and myself are from Austria, Lowflyer is from Switzerland and Hardybaby from Germany.

@aussiecop: the helicopters on the pics are EC-120 and EC-130 but no EC-135 so a paint in these colors would be fictional. I´ll finish the Queensland EC-135 before I´ll think of a fictional paint. And I´ve read that another EC-135 is on the way to down under: a Norwegian EMS-chopper was sold to Australia. Maybe that´ll be a new version for painting!

Archived