a Goose in it's natural habitat

I went to the OZX site and did see it.Since I don't have any Goose's anded to my FSX.There is a default Goose in FSX.

I went ahead and downloaded the 1.02 version and the 1.03 version.Based on the info in red,and the way I did read it.I should install the version 1.02,if this is the base plane package so to speak correct?.Than I guess I should run the version 1.03 expansion package correct?.

I don't want to make any errors on this install.This is why I'm asking.The info is also saying I must back up the default Goose files,that is in FSX.I've never done this before.So I'm not sure who to do the backup,that is a must.

Some of the how to's is way over my head for sure.

Thanks for any further info.

GrayRider 

So what your saying is.Make a copy of the FSX default Goose folder and save it,to another location?.Than install the OZX Goose,by installing the version 1.02 first,and than install the version 1.03 expansion etc.I'm not used to exe type installers.

THX

GrayRider

I found everything I needed and had to do.I now have the Goose package installed.I also now have my first FTX product installed,PNW.Playing with the sliders to get the best graphics I can,since my machine,is only about a medium performer etc.

Thanks for your help thus far.

GrayRider

Archived