1 question about slew mode in fsx?

timmo32

Hey Dude!

Slew mode allows you to move your aircraft to a specific position.

If you enter slew mode and use the primary flight controls (yoke/rudder) your aircraft will move forward/back and side to side etc!

We will have to organise a catch up soon! 

I purchased the Saitek yoke/rudder pedals/multi panel/switch panel and radio panel recently! 

Love it!!

thanks for all replys,tim and micheal that explains my question,and micheal how are you ,we will have to try and catch up,and yes im sounding like a scratch broken record here ;D ;D the amount of times ive said catch up ;D we will get there soon ::)takecare.

Or....  you can program slew mode functions to work from your yoke, using the yoke and it's buttons to provide direction, height, pitch, etc.  It's a must for serious airport revision/generation activities.  I use virtual cockpit and slew mode to do almost all my airport work, left hand on the yoke and right hand on the mouse is my normal pose.  With a copy of Airport Design Editor (ADE) and Instant scenery (IS) you too could be dangerous.

When I started using slew mode many years ago I nicknamed it the "magic carpet ride".

Cheers, Neil

When you land to fast or too hot, just before running off the end of the runway or thru a fence just click the Y key.  Instant stop, I mean instant.  Twist your joy stick and point the nose toward the nearest taxiway, press the Y key again and you are now back in business and just used the slew mode.

Ray

Archived