In case you forgot or just didn't know....

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

...PNW also looks awesome from way up high!

After flying GA's for ages, low and slow, I took my brand new Airbus for a flight above PNW. My first flight was a tutorial above default FSX... It looked awful: repeating blocks everywhere, a boring blanket of squares. Seeing PNW from great height was awesome... So real!!! And btw I was also pleasantly surprised how big PNW actually is! I was afraid it was too small for Airbus flights, but boy, was I wrong. I can have great flights in PNW without having to leave the area! Great stuff. The Airbus too btw.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So FTX isn't only a GA low and slow heaven, it's also the best when it comes to high and dry! ;)

(EDIT I notice now the pictures I posted were taken shortly after take off and during descent, so I wasn't really that high here, but when I WAS high, it looked great too! Honest! ;D )

Great shots J.

What or who's Airbus is that?  I could be interested in acquiring it as I'm looking for a decent large passenger jet.

John

John,

That's the Aerosoft Airbux X which was released a few days ago. It is reasonably priced at US40.55.  Go to:

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,,11177

It has a superb external model and VC and was developed as an aircraft with slightly simplified systems simulation but still very immersive. I bought it myself and can fly this even on my low spec machine and that alone is a remarkable achievement from the Aerosoft developers.

Flying this aircraft on Autopilot while viewing the cockpit and Orbx scenery is a joy!

Paul

Archived