When you're not flying, do you go racing?

Paul Baumanis

Guest J van E

Well, despite the various bugs I am having a ball with F1 2010 on the PC... The diehard simmers will laugh about this, but the fact alone that it looks awesome makes up for the various problems with the game. ;) I've been playing F1 on the Atari back in the eighties and ever since then I have been hoping for a awesome looking F1 game that would also perform well on my computer. Codemasters F1-game finally gives me what I've been waiting for all those years! Brilliant graphics and brilliant performance.

I have to add that I quite like the game... when using the right difficulty settings, you can really have an exciting race! (I usually start at the back and work my way forward: qualifying is no fun, because I don't like to race on my own at the front all the time... ;) ).Okay, there are bugs but still, I haven't touched FSX since I got this game...! Loving it. Those graphics... a dream come true.

When it comes to game I only fly or race. (Has been a while since I really raced though!)

I was never much into Karts on 'roids but is there a demo for F1 2010 ??

I don't think Codemasters are going to release a Demo for this one. I'm not sure why though. :(

I used to be really into racing games years ago but more recently have become disillusioned with them despite the increased realism in many area's. That said it's been awhile since an F1 game has come out so i have been taking note of this one. Trouble is with all my PC time going on FSX these day's what with tweaking and simming etc, i know i won't be able to devote much time to it and that goes for any other game out there. Quality PC time's tight as it is. I have more Orbx purchase's planned too among a few others so funds have to be considered also.

Si :)

I regret purchasing it as well (F1 2010). A rushed product with way too many bugs, and poor communication from the Devs.(or I'm just spoiled from this place)

I'm just treating it as a rental until trade in time for GT5 and hope that is more fun.

On face value I purchased F1 2010 through Steam and now regret doing so.

VERY uncharacteristic of F1, great visually but behavior nah, sorry I think CodeMasters have dropped the ball with this one.

This probably explains why no Demo is available then. They want us to spend our hard earned cash, then find all this out.

Si

I am driving it on the hardest level on the PS3 and I do not see a problem here, it is challenging ( Webber does his usual real life crashing into people still ), the pitting works without dramas so I am not sure if it is platform related but this F1 is the most challenging I have driven for a long time. Anyway looking forward to GT5 as well :)

Archived