Reality XP In The Lancair

For all those RXP Fans out there We would like to demonstrate how easy it will be to implement a Reality XP Radio Stack In the Orbx Lancair IVP.

So we start out with the Orbx default gauges.

Posted Image

Then we check the RXP option in the Control Panel

Posted Image

AND.....

Posted Image

Simple as that. You will notice that we have no gauge geometry present so that users can fully customise thier loadout. As such we will also provide instructions on how to modify which RXP gauges to display.

Guest strider

;D Very Cool !!!!

I hope the flight Model is going to be as good as the Real Air Duke !

Realistic side-slipping.

Realistic stall handling(Critical Angle of Attach at any speed and the Stall Buffet)

ETC.....

sweet! i noticed it dropped in a GN530 which fills the space of the 2 default 430's. What if I only have a single RXP 430? Will it just pop in 2 RXP 430's and mirror them (since I don't have 2 licences) or pop one in and a blank spacer....or.....not work at all and requires an RXP 530?

sweet! i noticed it dropped in a GN530 which fills the space of the 2 default 430's. What if I only have a single RXP 430? Will it just pop in 2 RXP 430's and mirror them (since I don't have 2 licences) or pop one in and a blank spacer....or.....not work at all and requires an RXP 530?

Good question. The Instructions we provide will allow you to customize your load to whatever RXP Products you posses. The default load requires the 530 and flight line N packages. We decided to make the default load the 530 because it is the most full option for the best price. If you want to use multiple 430's you would need the GNS WAAS Unlimited. Else you can place an extra filler and stick to the one 430. You can also place our other orbx rads if you desire

So in answer to your question it's up to you. There is plenty of space to place whatever configuration you desire.

Yes Heiko, I have the complete RXP GNS package, the GNS530 WAAS, GNS430 WAAS and GNS WAAS Unlimited. They all run perfectly well under Windows 7 64 bit :)

@Jared, good looking panel. Looking forward to this bird 8)

I think you mean 3d. If so- we conscidered it but had requests specificaly asking for no 3d geometry so that users can customise thier loadout.

I would also love to have a 3D Gauge option for replacing the GPS Unit. I guess it would be sufficient to do it for the most common scenario: People who only want to replace the default GPS unit with RXP, and the rest remains default ORBX. I'm not really interested in any of those old Flightline T and N gauges, but I absolutely love the way you can have the RXP GPS unit in Real Air's Duke in 3D. The soon to be released Katana from Aerosoft will also have this.

If I want to have flat gauges then I can always buy Carenado, but from ORBX to be honest I expect 3D for the RXP GPS. You're definitely better than they are, at least with everything else!

Thanks,

Markus

I think you mean 3d. If so- we conscidered it but had requests specificaly asking for no 3d geometry so that users can customise thier loadout.

I would also love to have a 3D Gauge option for replacing the GPS Unit. I guess it would be sufficient to do it for the most common scenario: People who only want to replace the default GPS unit with RXP, and the rest remains default ORBX. I'm not really interested in any of those old Flightline T and N gauges, but I absolutely love the way you can have the RXP GPS unit in Real Air's Duke in 3D. The soon to be released Katana from Aerosoft will also have this.

If I want to have flat gauges then I can always buy Carenado, but from ORBX to be honest I expect 3D for the RXP GPS. You're definitely better than they are, at least with everything else!

Thanks,

Markus

Markus, has once again hit the nail on the head.

If I want to have flat gauges then I can always buy Carenado, but from ORBX to be honest I expect 3D for the RXP GPS.

Your expectations are raised too high. If you want RXP, you'll get RXP as it comes. We're not going to mod the facia for it, sorry guys.

Personally I love those planes that look great and don't impact the system too much. I really don't need a whole lot to start liking a plane. For me textures are super important and obviously a not too boxy 3d model. Anyways, looking forward to the release piccies! 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived