Wandering around Walter [Sutton]

Tailgunner

Welcome, Heiko, from a fellow microlight fanatic. Used to have a licence, many years ago. Last machine I owned was a Shadow. As for the plane in the pic: it's a Tango GT II. A carryover from my FS9 files, it flies OK, but the cockpit's a bit messy. I've checked Fsim com, and there are several Tango versions, one more update than mine. Also another microlight from the same source, similar but with a v-tail. That's the Super Koala II.

Off-topic, I'm based at Orcas, eagerly awaiting the ORBX launch of my all-time favourite airport, and it's fascinating to see it taking shape. Obviously going to be another stunner from the Heiko/Andreas team. Soon, maybe?

Tailgunner:

Many thanks for the superb screenies, Mate!  I sent the URL for that page to a chum who's on the verge of "getting into FS", and I'll be surprised if those don't knock him off the fence.

Particularly love those last ones (Waco?).

Cheers, and thanks again.

Off-topic, I'm based at Orcas, eagerly awaiting the ORBX launch of my all-time favourite airport, and it's fascinating to see it taking shape. Obviously going to be another stunner from the Heiko/Andreas team. Soon, maybe?

Thanks  :). Like our road-map mentions we are shooting for a release before Christmas. We'll do our best to stay within this time frame - Orcas Island will not only be KORS and surroundings, but also other points of interest like f.e. Rosario (can't tell more currently  ;)).

The 15cm and 30cm areal images we received are excellent quality - i am very happy with those.

Archived