Traffic V3

calum438

Hi there,

I seem to have got it installed (Traffic V3) and working, but every time I restart the computer or just flightsimulator no traffic shoe and I have to install it again. I have also noticed thtat it never works at Brisbane  ???

help would be appreciated

Calum

Now something really weird has happened I fly from Hervey bay to Brisbane. The traffic in Harvey Bay is worcking but there is no traffic in Brisbane and when I go back to Hervey Bay there is no traffic either. I have tried this with Launceston and Port Macquarie same result.

Please Help

Calum

When you install traffic and start FSX I suppose it asks if you will allow this software to run, right?! Besides choosing Yes, there should be an expandable menu where you can check "Don´t ask again". Or have you already done that? Traffic should list as trusted software in your cfg.

Bjorn

The FTX AU Traffic pack now installs in your FSX system in the same way as the default FSX AI Traffic. You can only lose the AI traffic if you:

- Set your AI traffic sliders to 0% within your FSX Display Settings. Depending on the airport, even a setting as low as 9% or 10% could give you zero traffic.

- Turn off your AI Traffic via the Control Panel before starting your FSX session.

- Remove the FTX Traffic files from your Scenery\World\Scenery folder or remove the aircraft folders from your SimObjects\Airplanes folder.

- Install a FS9 AI Traffic pack such as WOAI or similar.

I can think of no reason why AI traffic would not appear if the above is all in order.

Archived