How to scare the crap out of your passenger 101

This so called pilot has earned the DAOM (Dumb A## of the Month) award in my book.  Most unprofessional lame brained 'joke' to pull on a friend I have seen in a very long time.  I would love to have this guy in the back seat of my old F4 on a cat shot.  From there it would just get worse!

:)

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it the pilot in the back seat of that type of aircraft (like the Piper Cub), which would make this a clever set up....

original piper cubs are soloed from the back seat.  Supercubs are not (at least not generally)  even in standard cubs most pilots would sit in front IF they have a passenger on board.  (don't you find it annoying, looking over heidi's shoulder all the time?)  That's not the way A2A rolls with it, and that's cool.  would probably have involved too much work to give you the choice.

This so called pilot has earned the DAOM (Dumb A## of the Month) award in my book.  Most unprofessional lame brained 'joke' to pull on a friend I have seen in a very long time.  I would love to have this guy in the back seat of my old F4 on a cat shot.  From there it would just get worse!

:)

Roger that, Spud, Personally an ejection sans chute sounds real good!

BTW, I am gonna download a Navy F4 any secrets to trapping with this bird? (given that an F-4 is living proof that a brick can fly with big enough engines!)  :)

The F-4 is the first plane that I can remember as a kid! I have a pictue of me in 1979 on my parents couch wearing a Buck Rodgers helmet, with a Starwars light saber stick between the cusions pretending I was flying the F-4 I saw at the Abbotsford airshow the day before! That is when I can say I got hooked on aviation!

Guest SovietAviator

That was true terror, I might try this joke when i get my PPl and am flying around with my friends, although I might get the crap kicked out of me when we get back on the ground, so better not.

That was true terror, I might try this joke when i get my PPl and am flying around with my friends, although I might get the crap kicked out of me when we get back on the ground, so better not.

That, to me, sounds totally and utterly irresponsible! You would want to hope that your friends do not take the controls and place the aircraft in an unrecoverable attitude.

I don't think there is any need to worry about that video. My Fake Detector jumped into high gear when watching it. I'm very positive that the supposedly scared camera guy was in on the joke. His screaming sounds pretty feigned to me and on top of that is the fact that he conveniently keeps filming the pilot in this alleged life and death situation without so much as lowering the camera, let alone dropping it.

Archived