The new build.

Iain Emms

Thank you Alain, Yes the cooler works just great im running the cpu at stock at the moment bit scared after the last blow up  :( but in one way it helped because i have got a better motherboard now and as i say i can run with everything maxed never seen this before with any of my systems and its really smooth im as happy as i dont know what.

cheers

Iain

Awesome rig, allmost identical to mine! You will be pleased. :) Overclocking is seriously good thing, my performance improved in seattle by 10 fps overclocking 2.8ghz to 4.2GHz. You should atleast overclock to 3.6ghz, then start slowly raising the ghz and testing it. This will be good reading to overclock i7 cpu's correctly.

Well then Stephen, Im lost for words what a kind offer by you and Thank you very much indeed i will send you my address and Thank you once again, It just goes to show what a great bunch we all are here on the forum helping each other where we can.

cheers

Iain

It's on the way by airmail Iain. They quoted anywhere between 4 to 10 days, so you should at least have it before Christmas I should think. Canada Post has been called (by me) the "Royal Storage Department" from time to time because I suspect they sometimes hold mail in storage for awhile until they think it's a properly delayed time to deliver it.  ;D

Kind Regards,

Archived