SkyHigh Studios release ESMX Växjö Småland Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

664c335e6707b.jpg

SkyHigh Studios' debut release, ESMX Växjö Småland Airport is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Introducing Växjö Småland Airport, meticulously crafted by SkyHigh Studios for Microsoft Flight Simulator—a tribute to the enchanting landscapes of Sweden's Småland province.

Step into the world of Växjö Småland Airport, where every detail—from the meticulously recreated terminal interior to the captivating night lighting—is designed to immerse you in the beauty of Swedish aviation. Experience the craftsmanship of SkyHigh Studios as you explore the warmth of Småland's landscapes and the authenticity of Swedish hospitality. Välkommen!

Features:

• Handcrafted PBR 4K ground polygon for unrivaled realism
  • Custom AFCAD for precise navigation and parking
  • Fully modeled interior for the terminal, offering immersive experiences for virtual aviators
  • Authentic assets, including charming Scandinavian touches like moose sculptures, add to the airport's charm
  • Stunning dynamic night lighting that illuminates the airport with a captivating ambiance

Buy_Button.png

$16.99 AUD

Sales tax will be calculated at checkout where applicable.

US$11,27 | €10,39 | £8,85

USD, EUR, GBP estimates only

• Like 4

Thank you for doing Växjö Airport 🇸🇪 Bought it the other day and really like this scenery. Perfect combination with Orbx Stockholm Bromma Airport ESSB (which has to be updated though after City Update 7, the developer is at it, support says).

Hope you make more Swedish and Nordic regional airports for example Karlstad and Ängelholm/Helsingborg 😁

42 minutes ago, janjoensson said:

Thank you for doing Växjö Airport 🇸🇪 Bought it the other day and really like this scenery. Perfect combination with Orbx Stockholm Bromma Airport ESSB (which has to be updated though after City Update 7, the developer is at it, support says).

Hope you make more Swedish and Nordic regional airports for example Karlstad and Ängelholm/Helsingborg 😁

There is already an ESOK out on Simmarket🙂

5 minutes ago, janjoensson said:

Hi! Yes I know, but I think the quality can be much better :)

Well it's working for now, I would rather see airports that are not made yet like ESNZ and ESNS😁 And for the ones that excists already I would love to see a better version of ESNN and ESPA with working gates

23 minutes ago, Henrik N said:

Well it's working for now, I would rather see airports that are not made yet like ESNZ and ESNS😁 And for the ones that excists already I would love to see a better version of ESNN and ESPA with working gates

Hehe I wish they will all be done :)

• Like 1