Trees at Arlanda airport Stockholm ESSA

matssederholm

7 hours ago, matssederholm said:

Hi

I think it started after the latest update.

What I've done.

- Ensure that the Asobo scenery is turned off
- Ensure that Bing data is on. I actually turned it off and then on so that I had a chance to save it.

Mats

Hey Mats,

The tree issue was introduced with the World Update released yesterday. We are working on a patch now.

We don't get preview access to any updates for MSFS2020 so we discovered this issue yesterday together with the rest of the world ;)

Hope to have a patch released in the next day or two for Orbx customers and I assume the Marketplace customers might need to wait a bit longer for the Microsoft team to approve it.

Cheers,

Marcus

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello everybody,

same here: I purchased ESSA in FS-Market-Store yesterday after the world Update. I was wondering about so much trees close to Run- and Taxiways. But one of them is really annoying. It is placed on RWY 01L at Taxiyway Y4.

Best Regards

Ikarus

Screenshot_132.png

6 minutes ago, FS-Ikarus said:

Hello everybody,

same here: I purchased ESSA in FS-Market-Store yesterday after the world Update. I was wondering about so much trees close to Run- and Taxiways. But one of them is really annoying. It is placed on RWY 01L at Taxiyway Y4.

Best Regards

Ikarus

Screenshot_132.png

Yes they are all over the place. Working as fast as I can adjusting it.

Thanks a lot, Marc

When you solved the problem, please give us an advice, how to act, when we use the Market-place version (as we all know, that add-on-changes are not quickly installed into the Content-Manager of the Sim).

But I am happy, that you are rapidly so busy, finding a solution. This is real and TOP-rated customers satisfaction. 

Best regards

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FS-Ikarus said:

Thanks a lot, Marc

When you solved the problem, please give us an advice, how to act, when we use the Market-place version (as we all know, that add-on-changes are not quickly installed into the Content-Manager of the Sim).

But I am happy, that you are rapidly so busy, finding a solution. This is real and TOP-rated customers satisfaction. 

Best regards

Thank you, appreciate the words.

The update is now available at Orbx Central for those purchasing it via our store. It's been submitted to Microsoft as well but I can't say how long time that will take, we are pushing for it to be handled as quick as possible. If I hear back on when it's up I will write in this thread.

• Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again Marc,

since today the updated scenery ESSA  is updated even in the "content manager" of the SIM. I downloaded quickly and enjoy now, that the disturbing trees have disappeared. Perfect work of you.

Now I am further waiting, if you or Orbx release the airport of Arvidsjaur ESNX, which is on my wishlist on top.

Best wishes from Germany to Sweden

Ikarus