Star Trek Predicts the Future!

HiFlyer

Don't laugh guys, transporters for non living matter are believed to be acheivable, and Quantam Computers are already on the way

If they ever figure out to transport living matter I'm with McCoy on that one: no one would get me into one of those things. What they bascially do is destroy you (read: kill you!) and create an exact copy of you at the destination. That copy would still think it's you, but it isn't. You are dead and that copy lives your life instead. At least until the next transport, that is.

No way!

Transporter already exist......I came home drunk one night and I saw my wife on the porch with a broom in her hand so I asked her "Are you still cleaning or you'r getting ready to take a flight"  the next morning I woked up in a hospital bed.....don't know how I got there...... so transporters do exist........ ;D

Transporter already exist......I came home drunk one night and I saw my wife on the porch with a broom in her hand so I asked her "Are you still cleaning or you'r getting ready to take a flight"  the next morning I woked up in a hospital bed.....don't know how I got there...... so transporters do exist........ ;D

Now that is funny!  ;)

Archived