MXI design LGMT not downloading

kiril

Hello,
I have asked for this to be investigated.
It will probably be Monday now, as it is 1815 hrs in Melbourne, on Friday evening.
I note that you may still be able to use the new product over the weekend, there does not seem

to be the same error message if you ask Orbx Central to install into MSFS instead of into an Orbx Central Library.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

This product has the option ticked to install into an external library in Orbx Direct. I have been advised that checking this box in OD just allows the option to install to a library if that exists in the product install script. Although it varies greatly from product to product, as some have custom install scripts. Regrettably, we are currently unsure about how to proceed with this particular case, so we'll need to delve into further troubleshooting.

image_2023-10-03_121632194.png

I've followed this one up and I'll update once I have more info.

To follow up on this one, we have found the culprit of the issue. LGMT can now be installed directly into an external library. It seems that Orbx Direct did not like the quotation marks placed around "Odysseas Elytis" as the developer had intended, and for some reason that impacted the ability to download the scenery outside of the community folder ...

I've removed and tested it now and seems to work fine. Please also try again.

• Upvote 1