products map?

wain71

@George Peppard I have been enjoying Volanta for a while now as a Premium subscriber, I am trying to set up some flights in a schedule for GA flying....I can get my airports in my different sims to show on the map whilst planning my route, however is there a way of also showing which other airports are available that I may like to buy to land at during my journey?...or is my only option to have both Orbx Central and Volanta open at the same time?

Also what are the pink circles?...are they recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any tips...

Edited by wain71
another question

Hey! There are several types of icons, I will outline the common ones below:

image.png is a regular airport (there's a similar version with a H for heliports).

The yellow equivalent of that icon that you see whilst in flight is a product recommendation from OrbxDirect (you may need to enable recommendations in the map settings panel on the right):

image.png

These are products that are not in your library but are nearby as you are flying around, and available for your current simulator. We also take into account any discounts your account might be eligible for. We also, from time to time, run special discounts for Premium members, and these are indicated with a special badge on the product.

Clicking the icon will open the airport card, and then at the top you can browse the products available there and click any of them to navigate to OrbxDirect.

image.png

Does this answer your question? I'm glad you are enjoying Volanta!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/7/2023 at 2:45 PM, George Peppard said:

Hey! There are several types of icons, I will outline the common ones below:

image.png is a regular airport (there's a similar version with a H for heliports).

The yellow equivalent of that icon that you see whilst in flight is a product recommendation from OrbxDirect (you may need to enable recommendations in the map settings panel on the right):

image.png

These are products that are not in your library but are nearby as you are flying around, and available for your current simulator. We also take into account any discounts your account might be eligible for. We also, from time to time, run special discounts for Premium members, and these are indicated with a special badge on the product.

Clicking the icon will open the airport card, and then at the top you can browse the products available there and click any of them to navigate to OrbxDirect.

image.png

Does this answer your question? I'm glad you are enjoying Volanta!

nice one, thanks for the explanation, I didn't realise I needed to fly to see recommended products....

• Like 1