Slowly Working My Way Back .......

MZee1960

Bye FSX, hello MSFS.....after a brief hiatus, I now have my new system up and running, and looking forward to coming back to the forums. 

My only dilemma is whether to jump in with MSFS 2020 this fall, or wait for 2024.  Time will tell ......... 😕

image.thumb.jpeg.67ee362f3fe26ae6e9a95e08be818b8c.jpeg

Edited by MZee1960
change
  • Like 2

yeah I say go with what we have, get used to how it feels and then after 24 shows it's head try that, I think you will probably be okay to run both side by side, just in case some devs need to update their products....I intend to update my PC late into 2025 as I will be 60 then, I've warned the wife so she can't act surprised when it arrives... I get envious when people get new PCs...

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I know exactly what you mean about warning the wife, Wayne.

I didn't ..... and my wife didn't speak to me for weeks after she got hold of the invoice.

At first, she thought I bought a car,..... then I told her :  "yeah,...... and it's parked downstairs in the spare room !"

I have decided to wait until FS2024 arrives and hopefully save up for all of those addons I have on my wishlist.

I love everything Orbx offers the flightsim community and will be eager to 're-stock' the brand new sim once it arrives.

A big "thank-you" to Doug Sawatzky of the Orbx team for pointing me in the right direction in speccing this awesome system.

Edited by MZee1960
  • Like 1