Orbx Scenery Move

Good afternoon all

I am sure this topic has been discussed a lot.

My Orbx scenery was on its own separate SSD drive. Windows 10 has its own drive.  Prepar3D 4.5 also has its own drive.

I had to move my Orbx Scenery because the drive was full.

I have followed the procedure 1-11 as recommended by Orbx and then 12 to 15 because my scenery was already copied onto the new drive.

The 411 GB of scenery is showing on the new drive in Central  but not showing up in the Simulator when flying or in my products in Orbx Central.

Question. Should I have made a folder on the new drive and copied  the 411GB of Orbx Scenery into the folder?.   At present  the scenery is not in a folder but directly on the drive.

Please any advice

Thanks in advance

Dave.

Hi Nick

Thank you for your reply

Yes it was in Orbx Central.                                                                                                     Main library

Location                                          Size

C:\Users\Dave\Orbx Library   401.5MB

Location                                          Size

On the right is how Orbx Central Looked in Libraries before I moved it                               E:\OrbxLibrary                              411.9GB

Kind regards

Dave.