Flight Sim Store 200% for Customer Service!!!

Just to let all members know and also to thank Adrian and his team  for all his Very fast response times and help when we had a small validtion error.!!

Even when it was well outside bussiness hours!!!

Best customer service Ive ever receved!!!

THANKS AGAIN.

Adrian is a one man team, which makes it even more impressive, thing is that Orbx chose Adrian over the others so to speak because it is Australian ( same time zone ) and Adrian always has been a great supporter of not just his own wallet but of Aussie flightsim in specific and simming in general, plus he is a nice guy to boot :)

You can come down now Adrian ;)

Yes, I had similar great experience when first purchansed AU Blue and clicked one extra time, and had purchased it twice by mistake, wanted it to bad I quess.  They took care of it right away, and refunded the extra purchase very quickly, no questions asked, very impressed. 

Nice work Flight Sim Store.

I to can only echo the comments here. Some how I had purchased 2 copies of AU Blue (way back when) and was sorted out with out fuss and very quickly as with the registration issues with BLUE. AU GOLD - went absolutely flawlessly - the purchase - the install and to boot AU GOLD works!

As we used to say in the navy, BRAVO ZULU (BZ) - Well done!

WOW! Here I am logging into the Orbx forums for my morning sweep of ordering issues and and so very surprised to find this thread. Thank you for each and every one of your very kind comments. I am very gracious to hear that the job for the most part is being well done and what's more I am extremely proud to be a part of the whole Orbx experience. FTX is a wonderful product and I am only too happy to pull out all stops for quality when I see it.

Thanks again!

I concur with all the above accolades. I personally had no problems whatever with the purchase/unwrapping/installation of AU GOLD, but Adrian's service and commitment to our hobby has always been second to none - this all comes as no surprise. 

Well done again mate.

Cheers

Which is the reason I'm 99.9% sure that Adrian and FSS will get REX for publishing ;)

I downloaded AUGOLD in 7 minutes and I live in AZ, USA. Puchased, downloaded and installed in 12 minutes, flying in 14 minutes from time of purchase. EXCELLENT! ;)

I'd like to raise another point, while we are in the mood for backslapping.

I recently had a reinstall of all products and I think FTX was the only product I not only had no problem with, but it cost me nothing.

Other add-on software had me paying ten pounds (pommy) for a reinstall.

I hope this doesn't start a rush of reinstalls, but just a great measure of professional quality and brilliant service from a great group of people.

Thanks Guys!!!

Frank

Oh and on a sidenote, I have told Adrian that he can make full use of my servers to distribute REX as well :)

Brilliant, what a team...

Well done guys, looking forward to it.

Cheers JayKae

Archived