ESSA Stockholm Arlanda Airport V1.4.0 with EU Norway

BaiterOne

Hi,

last night I discovered that I had a load of ORBs, I never knew that they existed nor what they were.

I was so excited that I used them to 'purchase' ESSA Arlanda without looking at the product's prerequisites, a really stupid move on my behalf. ( I understand the refund policy rightly doesn't allow for stupidity)

The configuration options in ESSA however seem to allow use with its neighbour EU Norway (which I have) even though the store description does not.

Would loading ESSA with EU Norway and not Global BASE produce the following situations, or am I doing something else wrong?

Flat images of aircraft parked at stands and taxiing on taxiways, all statics etc options are OFF.

I use P3DV5.4.

Thanks

Walter

ESSAStands.thumb.jpg.61847f3ad7f36dfd804c9ee7cc601f1c.jpg

ESSA Taxiways.jpg

Hey Walter,

The issue is that you don't seem to have Objectflow correctly working. The ground only appears with that module installed and functioning.

I would advice to send in a support ticket and I'm sure the helpful staff at customer service can help you sort that.

Cheers,

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

you are, without doubt, a genius, and a very helpful genius too!

I simply searched the Orbx Community Forum for ESSA and Objectflow, a couple of uninstalls and reinstalls later and all is beautiful!

Thanks for the rapid response.

Excellent.

Walter

• Like 1