On the way in and out of Albury NSW

Flying the C310R, fast, fun and easy to fly.

Over Victoria on the way to NSW.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

VIC border is the river, NSW is on the other side.

@ Albury NSW

Off again and on the way to Broken Hill.

Cheers

Edited by Quantum Amiga
Pic aspect ratio correction
  • Like 4

Hello Quantum Amiga,

Nice shots mate. I love flying in the North East of Victoria. YMAY is a cool spot to visit. Now with YHOT just released, WOOOHOOO. I fly mainly out of YWGT

Groovy stuff

Cheers

Sam

15 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots...

Ta, it's great to be able to use maximum settings and then some.

Cheers

13 hours ago, aviator49 said:

Nice shots mate. I love flying in the North East of Victoria. YMAY is a cool spot to visit. Now with YHOT just released, WOOOHOOO. I fly mainly out of YWGT

Groovy stuff

Hey Sam thanks, this flight was more to work through the C310R and decide on the GPS units to install, the pic shows the default in test but I later opted for the GTN 750 and GTN 650.

Before the internet got good I used to fly all around the outback areas to install and maintain software, mostly for local Councils and places like Cabbone, Shepparton, Cootamundra, Cooma, Boonah, Goondiwindi, GeorgeTown, BurkeTown, Norminton and RioTinto at Gove and many more locations in the outback.

Once the internet got good we started doing it all remotely, and now everything is going cloud based, which introduces its own issues given local I.T. departments are mostly gone and outsourced nowdays.

But enough of what I did for work, Wangaratta is your chosen base ? is it your actual local airport ?

Cheers

Hello @Quantum Amiga,

Yes. YWGT is where I fly out of mainly. Even though I live closer to Shepparton. Landing fees. LOL. I love winter time as flying over the ALPS is very amazing stuff. Mount Beauty and YPOK are good to fly into. Our internet is average and speed is my biggest issue. The C310R is an awesome aircraft and it is in my hanger and I fly it regularly.

YSHT - YWBL - YMMB - YSHT

Was flying big birds in sim for a while, now the sim is better low and slow, magic stuff. Less cost.

cheers