PAC750 XSTOL help please

wain71

Okay, I am a bit late to the party with this one, I really like it and have read the manual but I am having a few issues....

1-I can't trim it at all, gauge says I am trimmed with a bit of nose up but the plane is still heading to the ground....I have disconnected my Cessna trim wheel in case the was the cause...

2-Auto pilot will light up but immediately go off, I have uninstalled WT GNS, could this be related to the trim issue?

Also are there any good you tube videos out there that anyone can't point me to, seeing someone else may point to my mistakes...

Other than that this is a great plane, just wish I could work out how to keep it in the air...

Oh also are there anymore repaints ?

Just thought, I am using an X52 Pro controller.

Thanks..

Edited by wain71
More info

So I'll answer myself...

Trim wheel needed setting correctly within the SIM.

Right side red switch at the bottom of the main panel is master auto pilot switch, don't see that in the book..

On another subject I have found a saitek TMP controller, plugged in and set-up, works great on this plane...

• Thanks 1

can I also just say that this plane is superb, what a magnificent piece of work, I spent an hour yesterday setting up my old controllers and a different flightstick and boy was it worth it, watched a fantastic video about this plane and I think I could be in this one for a while, it has everything you could need....great work by the team that developed this, well worth the money...thank you...

• Thanks 2