Orbx "X" Topic creation/selections not selectable?!

wingclip

Hi Folks,

First, I apologize for not selecting a Forum Support section that's more appropriate for this but then, that's exactly the problem! Earlier today, I had a question regarding the Orbx Central Backup folder, (for which I found the solution, so it's not an issue). However, as I tried to select the "Orbx Central Support Forum", I found that none of the "Orbx Central..." or "Orbx Direct..." selections could be selected.

The text in each of the categories and sub-categories were all grayed-out. I took a number of screenshots to show the various ways that I tried to get to selecting a topic and found that it would have been rather confusing, (if not 'untidy'), to post them with explanations for each. So, I placed them all on a single background with annotations and merged them as a single image.

Please see that picture to clarify the problem I'm having. Also, please note that I was logged-in during each attempt I made at trying to select the "Orbx Central Support Forum" option. Perhaps someone can explain what I need to do to in order to begin a topic in that category?

Thank you,

Rich

image.thumb.jpeg.ac8c250a2db0827e59dadde11b5f1a42.jpeg

Edited by wingclip

• wingclip changed the title to Orbx "X" Topic creation/selections not selectable?!

Hello,
all of the Support Forums were made read-only some time ago, when they were replaced by a Support Ticket system.
Instead, there are the "Community Help Forums" where you can sometimes find peer to peer support.
I am sure that the Orbx Products Reviews forum has always been only for Orbx staff to post into.
It was never intended to be an opportunity for customers to post their own reviews.
Customers can indeed post comments into existing posts in that forum.

• Like 1

Ahhh Yes!! I see now. Thanks Nick!

I haven't needed any support for anything to do with Orbx for a long time, (which is a GOOD thing), so I haven't submitted any support tickets.

Last night, I wasn't sure how I could move my 90GB Orbx Backup folder to an entirely different drive, so I was going to ask about it by starting a new Topic in the Orbx Central Support. So, I attempted to post a new topic and found that I couldn't.

Then, as I fumbled around in my own way, I tried searching for a possibility that someone else may have had the same question. Of course, I found that someone had and I followed the instruction that was given and resolved my concerns.

Anyway, that's how I came to this point. Then, when I realized the product review topic was also grayed-out, I began to think that there was an error on the administration end that had limited my access. I wasn't planning to post a product review but because I thought a buyer could post, I suspected something was wrong.

Thanks again,

Rich

• Thanks 1