YPMQ textures?

Guest SovietAviator

Guest SovietAviator

Did I foget to paste some texture files here? or is this how it's suppose to look.

Posted Image

Guest SovietAviator

Just uptated my graphics driver before this photo, could that be the reason also? I have an ATI Radeon 4200 HD graphics card. Im not sure how to adjust that, im sure I could find a tutorial somwhere.

You have a bad case of blurries there. The ground imagery should be much sharper than that. If you do a Google search for 'FSX blurries' you'll find lots written on the subject.

I get blurries when I pan or move too quickly but it generally sorts itself after a few seconds.

Guest SovietAviator

You have a bad case of blurries there. The ground imagery should be much sharper than that. If you do a Google search for 'FSX blurries' you'll find lots written on the subject.

I get blurries when I pan or move too quickly but it generally sorts itself after a few seconds.

This taxiway was the only place on the airport that was suffering it. So I assumed it was a texture file issue. Im going to see if I can adjust my graphics card settings. If not I guess I can deal with it.

I would definitely try what John said first anyway. Mainly because you said that you upgraded your graphics card drivers, the day before? What's probably happened here, is the drivers have reset your card settings to a default. Doing what John says will set them as you might want them. I suggest checking the others aswell.

Archived