Kodiak help.

Aussieflyer38

I got this a few months back, and although having flown it a few times, I never got around to adding some pax, I still haven't as I can't work out how to do it. Yes I have the manual and it didn't make much sense, so I went to Avsim and had a look at what a couple of guys had to say, but that didn't help. Tried the different liveries they said worked, without success, so   wondering if anyone here could help. This is a pretty stupid way to put people in your aircraft, only my opinion of course, and it would help if SWS gave some instructions, what goes with what variant, so anyone here had some joy with this?

Thanks Don     

20 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

I got this a few months back, and although having flown it a few times, I never got around to adding some pax, I still haven't as I can't work out how to do it. Yes I have the manual and it didn't make much sense, so I went to Avsim and had a look at what a couple of guys had to say, but that didn't help. Tried the different liveries they said worked, without success, so   wondering if anyone here could help. This is a pretty stupid way to put people in your aircraft, only my opinion of course, and it would help if SWS gave some instructions, what goes with what variant, so anyone here had some joy with this?

Thanks Don     

54 views and nobody knows?