Orbx help

Hey I just bought Orbx global base pack for fsx installed it and was going to fly but my fsx doesn’t look like it showed how it would look like in the pictures/videos, the colors in the Orbx product pictures/videos they are much brighter but my fsx is just ugly boring colors is Orbx using any reshade or what program to make their fsx look like that? Pls help because I’m really angry and disappointed why don’t you guys put any download link to the reshade/program you guys used in the videos/pictures in the description!?!? Because that isn’t how it will look like in ur game

hope you guys can help me with this because I’m disappointed my fsx doesn’t really look better!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please have a look here: 

the screenshots in that topic are in FSX and are mine, with no added software.

They also look the same as those on the product pages.

Hi, thanks for the answer. 

Orbx global base pack works but In example the picture here: (which is Victa Airtourer) in the pictures of the plane in the Orbx store u can see that it’s a reshade what reshade is it I would really like that reshade my fsx would look a lot better!!!

E446D376-639C-406F-BB5E-439739A4EA72.jpeg

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please have a look here: 

the screenshots in that topic are in FSX and are mine, with no added software.

They also look the same as those on the product pages.

can u delete my account I don’t need any more help….. it’s taking too long to get help and its hard to get help at Orbx…….