What to choose?

EspenLi

Hi, I'm in the process to upgrade the scenery for England in my P3Dv5 simulator, and to purchase airports (eg EGGP, EGHI, EGLC, EGNM, EGNT). Shall I use “TrueEarth Great Britain …” or “EU England”, or do I need both to get the best experience? Appreciate the recommendations I can get, thanks. Best regards, Espen

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EspenLi said:

Hi, I'm in the process to upgrade the scenery for England in my P3Dv5 simulator, and to purchase airports (eg EGGP, EGHI, EGLC, EGNM, EGNT). Shall I use “TrueEarth Great Britain …” or “EU England”, or do I need both to get the best experience? Appreciate the recommendations I can get, thanks. Best regards, Espen

Hi Espen

I have both. EU England was the earlier release. True Earth GB is later and is more detailed. But it is more expensive and takes more disk space.

I would suggest that you purchase True Earth GB. If you get TE GB, then EU England will not add anything to it.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Hi Espen

I have both. EU England was the earlier release. True Earth GB is later and is more detailed. But it is more expensive and takes more disk space.

I would suggest that you purchase True Earth GB. If you get TE GB, then EU England will not add anything to it.

Hi and thanks for the answer. Appreciate it. Sincerely Espen

yes, you get yellow field through spring, a colour change through summer, autumn etc plus at a certain date you get snow on the ground, that bit I am not keen on as we don't get much snow in most of England.....if you had both and used Simstarter you can set up different profiles, Trueearth gives very detailed scenery and I used this in the summer months but change to non TE profile for the autumn / spring seasons......either option gives you a vast improvement over the default though for sure...

• Upvote 1