Seafront Sightseeing Vessels Core release date? How do I get Vessels Global Shipping working?

turbohawk

Hi all,

I've been waiting for well over a month now (at least) to purchase Seafront Simulations Vessels Global Shipping addon but the Orbx page now says it requires the Seafront Sightseeing Vessels Core addon which just returns a 404 Not Found error on Orbx's site. I've checked on the Orbx Central app as well and it's nowhere to be found even though I have found screenshots online of people having it installed via Orbx. I've also tried to figure out if there is something else I'm missing on how this is supposed to work/be installed but all I've found is confusion and outdated (maybe I don't know, it's all so confusing) information.

I know this product is also available from the in-sim marketplace but I prefer if at all possible to NOT use Microsofts marketplace as I've just had bad times with Microsoft's services in general in the past. I would like to purchase this via Orbx but I've been waiting for a LOOOONG time for this required pack to be released and it STILL isn't. What am I missing here? Can I just install the core pack from in-sim and then purchase Global Shipping from Orbx? Will that work? I don't want to spend the money and then find out it won't work. Otherwise, is there any news on when this core package might be released on Orbx?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Edited by turbohawk
added links

6 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Its a Library that is installed for you automatically, edit the pages to reflect that. You can download it before, I believe you can find under My Products in Orbx Central towards the buttom.

Thanks for claryfing and kudos for editing the store page so quickly as well, it's much clearer what the deal is now! :)