TrueEarth Socal - Low-quality buildings bleeding through at KSNA

Hello,

I'm having an issue at KSNA where a few very low-quality buildings are bleeding through my addon scenery. This has happened with the default scenery, with Sykline KSNA, and now, with GPB500's KSNA. Only other overlapping addon I can think of would be TrueEarth Socal. Please see attached.

Screenshot_137.jpg

Screenshot_138.jpg

Please advise what these files are as you already have entries for them in the scenery_packs and therefore they must also exist as folders in your Custom Scenery folder. They should not remain in your Custom Scenery folder as they could cause issues. Not the issue you are referring.

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Northern California SD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Oregon SD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Southern California SD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Washington HD/

Regarding the issue of buildings leaking through, TE Socal is designed to work with default Laminar airports (Global Airports) and any Orbx airport addon designed to work specifically with TE SoCal. 

I have rearranged your scenery_packs and placed the TE addons where they should be placed in the scenery_packs. If you test by removing the GB500 KSNA do you still get the bleed through?

If not, you need to ask the BB550 Dev to make exclusions as Orbx cannot and do not make any "modifications" to another developers products

scenery_packs.ini

9 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Please advise what these files are as you already have entries for them in the scenery_packs and therefore they must also exist as folders in your Custom Scenery folder. They should not remain in your Custom Scenery folder as they could cause issues. Not the issue you are referring.

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Northern California SD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Oregon SD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Southern California SD/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/TrueEarth US Washington HD/

Regarding the issue of buildings leaking through, TE Socal is designed to work with default Laminar airports (Global Airports) and any Orbx airport addon designed to work specifically with TE SoCal. 

I have rearranged your scenery_packs and placed the TE addons where they should be placed in the scenery_packs. If you test by removing the GB500 KSNA do you still get the bleed through?

If not, you need to ask the BB550 Dev to make exclusions as Orbx cannot and do not make any "modifications" to another developers products

scenery_packs.ini 8.05 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, thanks so much, that did the trick!