Edgley optica garmin and transponder not working on MSFS Pc

Just bought the edgley optica from microsoft marketplace and the plane start ok but the garmin display and the transponder stay dark and are not working.

I tried the on button on the transponder and nothing happen. Anyone has a solution for that one? The plane is not very usable at that state.

I bought 4 plane to date from Orbx and the three other works very well.The three other were bought using Orbx central and the edgley-optica was bought on microsoft marketplace.

Yes there's a problem that seems to have been caused by the last couple of Asobo updates. I don't think it's an easy fix because the behaviour seems random. For instance the whole of the last couple of weeks my transponder displayed normally, but last night I went for a fly and the screen was blank. 

The good news is that the transponder works. I clicked in the code that was given and even though the display didn't show it, the code was accepted by ATC. Normally I just click the ATC screen to confirm the code anyway so it doesn't make a whole lot of difference to not have the screen. 

I'm sure that once the devs are able to work out what Asobo did to make it not display, they will issue a fix.