EGPB ground textures not loading

BoredHuman

Hi, I bought and installed Sumburgh yesterday and noticed very few/if any ground textures are loading however all the buildings are loading. I used FTX central and installed into XP11 folder, I have also tried to verify and reinstall many times - to no avail! I'm not sure what is being done wrong but I'll attach the log.txt and scenery_packs.ini.  

Photo of what I'm seeing also attached, thanks!

image.thumb.png.986057ffb2dc436111a39fa556c12f48.png

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

Thanks for the reply.

So I reordered the scenery_packs.ini using the .ini you attached meaning they're now identical but for some reason the textures still don't appear - it still looks like the first picture. Although when I added the SAM bit you put to the top xplane seems to remove it each time but SAM isn't a priority.

My scenery_packs.ini starts like this now: 

I
1000 Version
SCENERY

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_EGPB_Sumburgh/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_EGPB_Sumburgh_Roads/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_Innsbruck/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_LOJT/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/3D_people_library/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/__MACOSX/

Edited by BoredHuman

The important thing is that EGPB files are above Global Airports, and that TEGB North files are directly under Global Airports. Previously you had X-Europe files above the TEGB files which would affect TEGB.

I assume you just dropped the scenery_packs.ini I attached last post for you, into Custom Scenery?

Here id a pic of what I see at EGPB from almost the same angle as your pic.

Yours doesn't look dissimilar 

Capture.thumb.JPG.cb228366b6a15d8488ab9a5457bc32e8.JPG

To test the integrity of the addon(s) you could try renaming your Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.BAK

Make shortcuts for the TEGB North files, Global Airports file and EGPB files and drop them into a new Custom Scenery folde.

Run XP and exit. Open the scenery_packs and make sure the layering is:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGPB_A_Sumburgh/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_EGPB_B_Sumburgh_Roads/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Airports/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_GB_North_TrueEarth_Custom/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_GB_North_TrueEarth_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_North_TrueEarth_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_D_GB_North_TrueEarth_Orthos/

Yeah they don't look dissimilar, the ground layout is there but no textures. I did what you said and the scenery_packs.ini had them ordered exactly like you stated however, still no ground textures. I removed everything from the folder except from OrbxlibsXP and the Sumburgh files but still no ground textures... odd. 

I would guess maybe it's a problem with the files somewhere but verifying them does nothing. Any Ideas? 

Here is what is in my Custom Scenery as of now. 

image.png.8c9ebad99b1c1b717a2e96b2c58fcc70.png

I do not see TEGB North in the Custom Scenery folder pic. You need that because EGPB is designed to work with it.

I see that my pic shows clearly runway markings etc and yours doesn't.

Have you tried an uninstall/reboot/reinstall? Then do the same as i suggested about a new Custom Scenery folder etc but this time make sure you also have TEGB North

I am struggling to find an answer because I cannot replicate the issue.

What are your XP settings?