Freeware section down? (Sorry if repost! I did search!)

ThrottleUp

Hallo guys!

I want to download the freeware US2S1 & FS BOB but the links seem to be down?  Link: http://fullterrain.com/freeware.html

You tried to access the address http://myftx.com/FTX_AU_BLUE/FTXUS2S1100.zip, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

I clicked some of the other freeware links just to test and get the same result.

Sorry if this is a repost - I did do a search before I posted! However if I missed it then mods can take this down :)

This may be stupid idea, but did you try emptying your browser's cache? It already happened to me, that my browser stupidly insisted on loading cached error pages instead of refreshing the actual webpages.

This may be stupid idea, but did you try emptying your browser's cache? It already happened to me, that my browser stupidly insisted on loading cached error pages instead of refreshing the actual webpages.

Thanks  pcernuska, a good idea but unfortunately did not work :( I then tried two other browsers - IE & FF and same result. Maybe they are still setting up the servers for international access or something? (Im from the UK).

Hey anyone else in the UK who reads this could you click on one of the freeware files and see if it lets you download it? Thanks!

Sorry to say but i just tried to download Vashon here in Englang and could not it said server is not responding, Not a problem as i already downloaded it a while ago but thought i would just try after reading this post.

cheers

Iain

Yes jay ive checked again and it tells me DNS Server is not responding, i dont know if its the same but earlier today i had problems connecting with the REX site as well for a good four or five hours.

cheers

Iain

Archived