Unable to import ProjectFly data

4 hours ago, Ahmed Hamad said:

Hi there

I have got the exported data from ProjectFly and when I import them in gives me 0/0 in every single section

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Ahmed

1429973305_DesktopScreenshot2021_12.18-12_59_55_46.thumb.png.945f69b07d36898743227190f941f9a0.png

Hi Ahmed,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with importing your projectFLY data.

If I had to hazard a guess, it would be that you are using the export from projectFLY's data exporter within the app. Sadly, due to the way they have their system set up, it isn't possible for us to use this data to import your flights.

You will need to contact projectFLY support and request a full data export with position reports for us to be able to import this into our database.

Apologies for this.

Cheers,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luca B said:

Hi Ahmed,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with importing your projectFLY data.

If I had to hazard a guess, it would be that you are using the export from projectFLY's data exporter within the app. Sadly, due to the way they have their system set up, it isn't possible for us to use this data to import your flights.

You will need to contact projectFLY support and request a full data export with position reports for us to be able to import this into our database.

Apologies for this.

Cheers,

Thanks Luca for the answer, however, I have got these data as you said by contacting them and they did send me a lot of links and I have downloaded them all

Please let me know if you want me to upload those Json files for you

Thanks

Ahmed

2 minutes ago, Ahmed Hamad said:

Thanks Luca for the answer, however, I have got these data as you said by contacting them and they did send me a lot of links and I have downloaded them all

Please let me know if you want me to upload those Json files for you

Thanks

Ahmed

Ooh that's strange! 

Do me a favour - send a ticket in with all the details to https://Orbx.to/volanta-support and I'll investigate why this isn't taking place.

If the files are too big to upload to the ticket, feel free to email them across to me in a ZIP/RAR file at luca@orbxsystems.com with your ticket number enclosed on the subject.

Cheers,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luca B said:

Ooh that's strange! 

Do me a favour - send a ticket in with all the details to https://Orbx.to/volanta-support and I'll investigate why this isn't taking place.

If the files are too big to upload to the ticket, feel free to email them across to me in a ZIP/RAR file at luca@orbxsystems.com with your ticket number enclosed on the subject.

Cheers,

Copy copy :D

will do right now

Thanks

Ahmed