Great Britain Central Scenery for MSFS and Update 7

Hi,

The latest MSFS update (Update 7) introduced photogrammetry for Newcastle City. However, If I leave it on in settings, it merges the Orbx 3D modelled bridges with the photogrammetry version which looks jagged (image 1). If turn off photogrammetry then it looks good (image 2) but I lose the nice photogrammetry of the surrounding buildings in the city.

I there a way of showing the 3D modelled bridges only (with photogrammetry) on?

Thanks,

Peter

865593283_MicrosoftFlightSimulator26_11_202117_58_14.thumb.jpg.57edae71faccc556cbf76d34be25c9f4.jpg422313038_MicrosoftFlightSimulator26_11_202118_03_09.thumb.jpg.603739aa8aab663ad124ce55c91e54e8.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

There is much more to the process I posted above than just rolling cache, and the author of this topic has not replied back saying the problem persists, so maybe put some effort into trying the complete process. It might even fix your other posted issue with Brisbane.

Hey,

That's fair. I apologise if I came across a bit short or rude in my post. I was pretty tired at the time and not in the best of moods, regardless that's no excuse so apologies for that. You were right to call me out. I will fully try the steps listed and report back on what the outcome was. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello again,

After fully trying all the steps required such as deleting my rolling cache, scenery index .dat files and content.xml (including removing unrelated community addons from the community folder) unfortunately it seems it didn't fix either of the issues I've been having. I'm not sure what the cause of the Brisbane issue is but I suspect with the issue around Newcastle's millennium bridge there may need to be some kind of exclusion added.