TE South England and HD Mesh v4

keenrw

Hi

Sorry for what may be a silly question, but im wondering if it is ok to have both installed at the same time for the same area? ... I have TE South England and use the free HD mesh v4 for other areas including the north of England and Scotland trouble is the UK  tile covers the same area as TE South England so worried in case its conflicting with TEs mesh, the HD Mesh v4 is installed at the very bottom  of the .ini file.

Thanks

Rich

From my recollection it should be OK to have them both. I remember I personally removed the  HD4 tiles that covered TEGB areas but feel it was not necessary. The TEGB mesh will over ride the HD4 when in the TEGB areas.

However, assuming that you have the TEGB files placed just under  Global Airports and, as you confirm, the HD4 files at the very bottom of the scenery_packs.ini then all should ne OK.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

From my recollection it should be OK to have them both. I remember I personally removed the  HD4 tiles that covered TEGB areas but feel it was not necessary. The TEGB mesh will over ride the HD4 when in the TEGB areas.

However, assuming that you have the TEGB files placed just under  Global Airports and, as you confirm, the HD4 files at the very bottom of the scenery_packs.ini then all should ne OK.

Thanks ...just did a flight over an TS South area with HD Mesh installed and didn't see any issues.

Rich