Trying To Understand Volanta

Aharon

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Forgive me if I was born in wrong century.  I am trying to understand Volanta.  I signed up and had Volanta linked up with my Vatsim CID number.

How does Volanta exactly work??  Do I need to run Volanta software when making a Vatsim flight?? When I make a Vatsim flight, I use FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2, Pilot Client V2 which is required for Vatsim, and any ASCAR from one of 16 virtual airlines that I fly for.  Do I have to add Volanta software for flight which means too much softwares for a single Vatsim flight or is Volanta website automatically recording the moment I log into Vatsim to start a flight so that Volanta will record and save my flight path for me to view on map later after flight?? Or what??

Regards,

Aharon

Edited by Aharon

16 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Aharon

I would also recommend asking on the Volanta Discord channel.

@Doug Sawatzky,

Ok thanks   May I have invite to that Discord group please??  I cannot find invite anywhere on the website

Also can Volanta receive live feed from Vatsim instead of from my sim for all Vatsim flights?? 
Volanta requires installation of software but I need replacement for vatstats.net because for me without use of maps showing my flight paths, it is totally difficult for me to write explanations on each of screenshots properly. Vatstats,.net stopped using maps because they had no $$$$$ for maps. Hence me looking for other source of website that shows my flight paths on maps that does NOT require installation of software just like Vatstats.net and somebody told me that Volanta can do that without installation of software.

Regards,

Aharon

Hi

Sorry, I am not very knowledgeable about Volanta yet.

But you should be able to install the Discord app and sign in, then using the link below, scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Join our Discord server" button.

https://volanta.app/

You could also submit a support ticket using the below link.

https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000290675

Sorry, I am not very knowledgeable about Volanta yet.

It is not problem

then using the link below, scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Join our Discord server" button.

Ahhhh found it    Thanks  I looked all over on Orbx home page    Hhahahaha

Regards,

Aharon

• Thanks 1