Gaya LOWW not loading any more after lates MSFS2020 update

Hi, After the latest update of FS2020 GAYA LOWW for Microsoft flight sim is not working at all and I am a bit clueless what to do because:

- I already saw that Orbx team is pointing over to the support team from Gaya

- once you open their support community link you are always pointed to the main homepage of Gaya - it seems there is no support forum at all

- I used the Support form on their website describing my issue without any response yet

steps I did already in the sim: 

- removed Gaya simulations through Orbx central and made sure that nothing is left in the community folder

- fire up fs2020 with default loww -> works fine

- reinstalled the loww through Orbx central -> not working (see below)

- it was working before the lates fs2020 update

- i also emptied the whole community folder, fired up fs2020 for the default loww airport -> works fine

- only add on installed than Gaye LOWW -> not working

current bug that is seen: 

- you can choose loww from airport list for a free flight, select any airplane

- click "go flying"

- than the loading indicator screens appears -> i waited for 20+ mins, and the loading indicator either gets stuck around 2/3 or at full but nothing happens, loww is not loaded (see screenshot where nothing else happens attached). 

so what can I do now? I really invested a lot into p3d stuff on Orbx, now the first paid add on with msfs. Please advise :)

Screenshot 2021-10-24 204956.jpg

After a lot of time reading through forums and trying out different things I found a solution to the bug that seems to work for now: 

Lower the LOD (Level of Detail) to max. 100 or lower. After that change the airport loads again. 

I still have to say I am very dissapointed by Orbx as well as by Gaya - was a great fan of both companies and invested quite a lot of money into their add ons in P3D. Neither someone from Orbx nor Gaya (after over 4 days now) even reacted to my question (created this ticket & a ticket directly with Gaya)  and even if this bug was introduced by the latest "forced" Asobo update I would expect at least something like "we are looking into it"... 

• Upvote 1