Orbx TrueEarth GB South scenery glitch

c172sp

I have noticed a couple of issues with my TrueEarth GB South scenery recently. There is a distinct line over trees, this is only showed on one side of the scenery also, trees seem to blend into one and look very washed out, like the line being displayed through them this only occurs on one side. I have verified all of my files and checked my scenerypacks.ini file. I will provide screenshots and I hope that these issues can be resolved soon. 

unknown.png

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png   This side looks normal

unknown.png   Same trees from the other side

Have you run the verify Files option for TEGB South?

It may require an uninstall/reinstall to fix as I don't have any other reports of such an issue.

The first 2scenery pics looks like you are at an airfield. Where is it and what version and by who? It is particularly noticeable at mid tree level and those trees may be part of the airport scenery.

Do you get the same issue at other airfields (default)

9 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Have you run the verify Files option for TEGB South?

It may require an uninstall/reinstall to fix as I don't have any other reports of such an issue.

The first 2scenery pics looks like you are at an airfield. Where is it and what version and by who? It is particularly noticeable at mid tree level and those trees may be part of the airport scenery.

Do you get the same issue at other airfields (default)

I have verified the files for the GB south scenery before to no avail. I am at Elstree aerodrome by Orbx and I am still experiencing the issue with airports inside the True Earth south coverage, I went to RAF Woodvale (covered by True Earth central scenery, which I don't own) and I didn't experience the issue with the trees. I think I will reinstall the scenery later today thank you for your response.