Not sure if this has been covered or if its me (more than likely) I just purchased Elstree and thought I would have a quick go. Using the Bonanza got clearance to taxi and hold for runway 26. All is well until I get to the hold point. I stop, wait for clearance but then I'm stuck, the plane just will not go any further???? anyone??

4 hours ago, Paul140 said:

Not sure if this has been covered or if its me (more than likely) I just purchased Elstree and thought I would have a quick go. Using the Bonanza got clearance to taxi and hold for runway 26. All is well until I get to the hold point. I stop, wait for clearance but then I'm stuck, the plane just will not go any further???? anyone??

Hi Paul, I have just tried to replicate the problem using the g1000 172 and can't get any problems.

Are you sure you are at Elstree EGTR I ask because you say you stopped to await clearance.

There is no traffic control at Elstree and you can just radio your intentions. 

You could try a different aircraft, make sure the park brake is not mapped to another binding.

I see nothing incorrect with the scenery at my end.

Hope you get things sorted one way or another. With MSFS a lot has to do with how you hold your mouth :banghead:

Kevin

• Haha 1