No A90 in North UK Scenery

Hi. I have the excellent X-Plane Orbx scenery for the whole of the UK. Today I was VFR flying out from Aberdeen/Dyce and the plan was to follow the A90, which is the Aberdeen Western Bypass, a big Dual Carriageway.

Problem is, it isn't there. Just to be sure I moved my aircraft to the junction between the A96 and A90 (Craibstone Junction on a map). It is exactly as you expect from maps. Except for the A90.  There are two bridges here that carry the road here, one on the western exit from the roundabout, and the other on the south west exit.

Both bridges are present, but the road is definitely missing.

I have verified the install and it seems fine. I can't find any other missing roads. Is this a bug or outdated data ? It was opened in stages I think in 2018 and 2019.

It would relate to the date of the orthos aerial photography that Orbx purchased to produce the TEGB series, which would be pre 2018. 

I am informed that there are currently no plans to update any available aerial photography mainly due to cost I believe.

4 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

It would relate to the date of the orthos aerial photography that Orbx purchased to produce the TEGB series, which would be pre 2018. 

I am informed that there are currently no plans to update any available aerial photography mainly due to cost I believe.

Fair enough, I can understand that, thanks.  It's the only problem I've had in a lot of VFR flying on your UK products, so that's pretty good going. I was just flying round in circles wondering why I couldn't see this big dual carriageway ;-)