TrueEarth Great Britain South installation problem (missing files)

Sheldo

Hi,

Can anyone please help here, I have removed this file and reloaded several times and I can't stop this happening, I have tried file verification and that does not stop it happening, yesterday it was 28 missing files today it's now 32.

Regards

Keith

ORBX missing files problem .GIF

Hi Doug,

Well you are again a hero in my book, as that is now working perfectly thank you Sir. 

:D

Doug,

Another question I have to ask you,  is that I am now noticing that my Regions, England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales etc are now positioned below the  3 Great Britain TrueEarth files in my scenery file, is this correct?

My very best regards

Keith

Hi Keith, you are very welcome. :)

Yes, that should be fine, especially if that is where Orbx Central put them.

Also, it should not matter due to the fact that the TE products are based on photo imagery and will always override the land class based regions.

Mine are installed to an external library and will show in a different location than yours when viewing the scenery library.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doug,

Well you are again a hero in my book, as that is now working perfectly thank you Sir. 

:D

Doug,

Another question I have to ask you,  is that I am now noticing that my Regions, England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales etc are now positioned below the  3 Great Britain TrueEarth files in my scenery file, is this correct?

My very best regards

Keith